Kosh took over the airways as a guest DJ on ‘My Turn’ 100.3FM The Sound LA Sunday, Oct. 24th. -Read more
Archive | KOSH RSS feed for this section
WAR IS OVER (If You Want It) is a new component of the popular touring exhibition, Give Peace A Chance: John Lennon and Yoko Ono’s Bed-In for Peace, curated by Joan Athey of Victoria, B.C., circulated by ArtVision Exhibitions, LLC. The expanded exhibition debuts October 9 at the Lake County Discovery Museum, Chicago, Illinois to [...]
Kosh along with Queensryche joined Mark and Brian July 23rd at their first annual KLOS Celebrity Garage Sale . The money raised was going to the Susan G Komen Foundation and the Harmony Project. Shirts depicting the 25 anniversary logo Kosh created for Mark&Brian were being sold and Kosh was busy all morning signing shirts [...]
Sports Placement Service Inc.,Ten Worlds Productions and Nomad Entertainment, announced today they have reached a deal to create and develop projects with and around Robin Petgrave and his Tomorrow Aeronautical Museum. To learn more about TAM and the flight school please visit there site at www.tamuseum.org it will leave you speechless.
Fans of Mark and Brian have had their say. SPS client Kosh thrilled both Mark and Brian with a series of new logos to help the duo celebrate twenty five years on the air. Fans had three logos to pick from and voiced their support through voting on the KLOS web site. The new logo [...]
KLOS MARK AN BRIAN TEAM UP WITH FAMED DESIGNER AND THREE TIME GRAMMY WINNER KOSH FOR NEW LOGO TO CELEBRATE 25 YEARS ON AIR
Kosh on Mark and Brian for their 25th Anniversary from EX-VOTO FILMS on Vimeo. Check out the brand new logos and cast your vote here!!!
SPS client Kosh will appear on KLOS with Mark and Brian at 9am to help them celebrate their 25 years on the air. Kosh will unveil a series of logos he created for Mark and Brian as well as take calls from KLOS listeners.
Listen here! KOSH ON AIR WITH MARK&BRIAN KLOS 95.5 SETS THE RECORD STRAIGHT ABOUT HOTEL CALIFORNIA from EX-VOTO FILMS on Vimeo.
Hollywood, CA —Three-time Grammy Award winner and seven-time Grammy nominee John Kosh, who has been the creative director for some of the biggest and best selling music acts of all-time, has signed on with Sports Placement Service Inc. (SPS) for representation. Kosh, who has worked with everyone from The Beatles to Jimmy Buffet, from Eagles [...]
KOSH – Abbey Road from Gavin Woodward on Vimeo. KOSH – Rod Stewart from Gavin Woodward on Vimeo. KOSH – Let It Be from Gavin Woodward on Vimeo. KOSH – The Rolling Stones from Gavin Woodward on Vimeo. KOSH – Electric Light Orchestra from Gavin Woodward on Vimeo. KOSH – Hotel California from Gavin Woodward [...]
- GENE HACKMAN September 15, 2016
- CLAYTON KERSHAW’S 4TH ANNUAL PING PONG 4 PURPOSE CELEBRITY TOURNAMENT TO HONOR DENNIS GILBERT August 2, 2016
- TOP SPORTS AGENT HARLAN WERNER TO REPRESENT HOWARD BINGHAM’S HISTORIC PHOTO COLLECTION July 6, 2016
- Kershaw’s Challenge and Harlan Werner May 25, 2016
- COME OUT AND SUPPORT SPORTS PLACEMENT CLIENT JASON LESTER AS HE CONTINUES HIS BOOK TOUR IN THE GREAT STATE OF TEXAS. October 19, 2010
- SPORTS PLACEMENT SERVICE INC. CLIENT JOE NAMATH appears on David Letterman on behalf of Topps to promote their new Football line of trading cards September 9, 2011
- SANDY KOUFAX, DODGER HALL OF FAME PITCHER AND SPORTS PLACEMENT SERVICE CLIENT, TALKS BASEBALL WITH JOE MORGAN September 10, 2011
- ARTIST STEPHEN HOLLAND HONORS VIN SCULLY September 10, 2011